Thursday, February 25, 2010

"MY DREAM, MY FUTURE"

As we all know, every person has its own dream, a dream to achieve, and a dream to fulfill. As the days passes by through our life, we have the dreams that we wnt6 to achieve in the near future.



I have a dream in life that I want to achieve, this is to be a good person in the near future, and I want to help the children, to nurture their minds, to be able for them to learn more about life, and on how to live it wisely, I want to be a good teacher. As we all know some are out of school youth. I can say that I am still lucky because I can still go to school to study, with the help of my parents of course. And now I am focusing on my studies because I want to finish my studies for me and my family.


Ten years from now maybe I am a fully education graduate, That time I am agin going to school not to study but to teach the children. giving them activities that can help them to widen their knowledge. I really want this to happen in the near future, with God's guidance and with my family's support.

No comments:

Post a Comment